When visionary founder Glenn Rothman met Christophe Carpente with a mission for CAPS to revamp the Hearts On Fire brand temple, his desire for creating a revolutionary selling ceremony lead to true innovation. Instead of the standard horizontal display counters on the floor, faceted jewellery display boxes suspended from the ceiling invite the client to stroll freely around the store and discover “The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond” and its branded design collections in a unique setting. Want to try a ring? Brand ambassadors activate a secret mechanism, and a jewellery tray gracefully slides out of the suspended jewellery box, almost magically reaching your hand.
- Hearts on Fire – Taipei Xinyi, Eslite DS
- Hearts On Fire – Shanghai, West Nanjing Road
- Hearts on Fire – Philadelphia, King of Prussia
- Hearts On Fire – New York, Madison Ave.
- Hearts on Fire – Taipei Nanxi, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi
- Hearts on Fire – Tainan Taiwan, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi